Well, it seems the UN have finally managed to do a half decent task - its report into the assasination of former Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri. I cannot recall th last time I have given the UN a compliment but Detlev Mehlis, the UNIIIC commissioner and author of the report deserves credit for his frank report.
The full text of the report can be found here.
The report does not name the five main suspects. Their names are:
1) Mahr Assad - Brother of Syrian President Bashar Assad
2) Assaf Shoukath - Brother in law of Syrian President Bashar Assad & second in command
3) Hassan Halil - Former head os Syria's intelligence agency
4) Bahjeth Suliman - Senior officer in Syria's intelligence agency
5) Jamil A-Sayed - Head of Lebanon's internal security agency